Thursday, March 5, 2015

Blogging from A to Z Challenge 2015

A couple years ago, I participated in my very first blog challenge: Blogging from A to Z. Held every April, the challenge is quite a lot of fun. I met some wonderful people throughout the world during my first experience and I am still in contact with some of them, either via blog or in some cases, Facebook.

The idea is that each blogger blogs 26 days in April, taking off Sundays, and connects each day to a letter of the alphabet. April 1 is for A, April 2 is for B, etc. You can choose a theme, or just blog in a random manner, as long as your subject coordinates to the letter for that day.

I've signed up again this year. I'm already blogging on a daily basis currently, and I look forward to the encouragement and fun that this next blog challenge will bring.

I have also signed up to be one of the minions who each visit a small group of blogs every day to make sure that everyone's blog gets traffic during the challenge. I'm part of the Holton's Heroes group of blog assistants.

This year's schedule is as follows:


If you already have a blog, I would like to cordially invite you to join into this blog challenge. If you have been thinking about blogging, now is a great time to jump in!

You can find out how to register, and much more, right here!


1 comment:

Suzy Taylor Oakley said...

Great idea! I may just do it. Tempted to jump right in without thinking about it, but it definitely won't be a piece of cake...