Thursday, August 27, 2009

I am so proud of this boy



Eli and his friend, John, went to CVS to jump the steps today. I have been most comfortable with him skating at skate parks, but I get that every ledge and stairset is a potential skate spot. We've talked numerous times about how he should handle himself when he is skating in places where he may get asked to leave, and I am proud of how he has responded in those situations.

John is the first skater. Eli is in jeans and jumps the stairset successfully. I love watching him skate.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG, you must have nerves of steel, mama.

And...no wonder this boy is sponsored! He rocks!!

xoxo
mjm

Anonymous said...

Eli--great job--I don't have those nerves of steel--glad flexability and non-breakability (is that a word) is there for kids
Hugs,
Charlie