Saturday, February 28, 2009

Great Great Month


So February tends to be a pretty dark month here in Ohio, what with cloudy skies, and periodic snowfalls that really mess up traffic and schedules. But, on this last day of the month, I would just say, this has been a great month. I got back on track with homeschooling, which feels really good. I read a book about organizing that has given me some incredibly helpful information (I will try to post about that book later), and I have joined a small group at church that is allowing me some great spiritual growth. All of those things deserve their own posts, but I haven't been posting as regularly and wanted to just let someone (maybe just myself) know that although February tends to be a down time for me, it has actually been a very, very good month and looks more like the photo above, at least in my mind.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My goodness, what a beautiful mind you have!

xoxox
mjm