Saturday, April 26, 2008

Musings about Ryan Gosling





He stars in a movie called Lars and the Real Girl. LATRG wasn't bad, exactly. It's just the second movie I have watched starring Mr. Gosling and I have realized that he must choose his movie scripts based on the following criteria:

1. I don't have to say many words. As few as possible.
2. I have lots of opportunities to make great facial expressions and express my innermost thoughts just through the contortions of my face.

The other movie was one where he played a teacher who was a drug addict.

So, even though LATRC had some sweet parts and a relatively good story, the acting wasn't great, the movie was kind of weird, and you had to wait a long, long time to get to the resolution of the movie.

1 comment:

Stephanie M said...

He was also in The Notebook - I did like him in that movie - but haven't seen the other 2 that you saw with him.