Tuesday, April 8, 2008

I am Woman, Hear Me Roar!

Hey, guess who just exercised? Yes, ME!

I tried to find a good photo of a fit babe on the internet, but got all tangled up in wondering if I was going to be stealing someone else's copyrighted work. So, you'll just have to use your imagination.

And yes, I do feel better.

And yes, I do feel stronger.

And yes, it is much easier to eat pizza and chips. They don't make my feet hurt. Ever.

However, I am proud to say that I -- MOTATED!

Have a good day.

2 comments:

Stephanie M said...

I love cutting and pasting pictures off the internet. I would say go ahead and do it and deal with the consequences later, should they arise. Pretty much my whole life philosophy there in a nutshell. Well, that, and "Do you still like me?"

Unknown said...

You know, really, why do I worry about these things? I like your philosophy and will try very hard to see if I can maybe live by it for a few minutes this evening before I have a panic attack from possibly breaking the rules.